- 1 pound dried pasta (trofie or orecchiette)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted tomatoes (Olive & Antipasto Bar)
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing of your choice
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water and drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pine nuts in a small baking dish or on a cookie sheet. Toast for about 5 minutes.
Place pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss and season to taste with more dressing and salt and pepper.