Bainbridge is a Special Place
The most special thing about our very first market might just be the deep connection we’ve had with the community since we opened in 1957. Oh, and then there’s the food! So many unexpected varieties of fresh foods, specialty items, and inspiring ideas. Explore our curated selection of charcuterie and specialty cheeses. Fill your growler with a local brew. Browse our dynamic selection of wine, local beer and craft spirits. Hungry now? Try our house-made ready-to-eat foods, from sandwiches and entrées to fresh-made sushi and made-to-order flatbreads.
Meat & Seafood
Knowledgeable butchers and fishmongers. Truly outstanding quality. Discover the difference that makes.
Departments At Bainbridge
Sharing the warm, fresh deliciousness of artisan breads and sweet bakery treats is one of the great joys of life. That’s what motivates us whenever we bake for you, bring you special items from great local bakeries, and go out of our way to make you smile. We just want to bake you happy.
- Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a wedding, a reunion or whatever, our cake designers make cake dreams come true.
- Need a pastry tray for a brunch? A cookie assortment for a big meeting? A bread display for a buffet table? We’re here to help you with whatever you have in mind.
- We partner with bakeries like Macrina, Grand Central, Seattle Bagel and other local faves so you don’t need to run all over town to find best of the best.
- We bake our own special signature seasonal treats, like fresh fruit tarts, tortillas, corn muffins and our legendary Pumpkin Chocolate Walnut Cookies in the fall.
Planning an event? Need a really nice bottle for a special gathering, or just a weeknight splash of something good? Come explore producers and varieties from near and far with our informed, insightful and friendly staff as your guides. We’re a bunch of beer, wine and spirit enthusiasts who can answer your questions and help you find new favorites, whether you’re a connoisseur, or just kind of curious. BYO sense of adventure.
- Discover our inspired selection of Washington wines, craft spirits and local beers and ciders
- Wine lovers: Save 10% off six or more, 15% off 12 or more. (Sale items excluded.)
- Need ideas? We post our own tasting notes and pairing suggestions on our displays.
Nurture your body, the planet and your sense of adventure all at once, with our healthy, organic, fair trade and locally produced staples in bulk. Shop flours, grains, spices, nuts, pasta, tea, granola, honey and so much more. Buy a pinch or a pound. Explore the unfamiliar, and get the pantry staples you’re looking for, in the quantities you want.
- Help yourself to richly flavored extra-virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars, and get the amount you want straight from the barrel. Mix and match to create your own dressings and marinades.
- Explore a variety of fresh-ground nut butters, including locally roasted peanut, almond, and our own chocolate-hazelnut butter.
- Sweet tooth people: we’ve got swoon-worthy specialty chocolates and truffles from local confectioners, and lots of colorful bins filled with classic and creative candies.
Hungry for something you’ll love to eat right now? Sit yourself down at our table. Choose from a menu inspired by cultures and artisan food creators from near and far. Travel the world on a cracker. Experience fresh flavors of the season. Find the comforts of home in a bowl.
- Try specialty cheeses and charcuterie from around the world and our own backyard.
- Enjoy entrées, sides, salads and sandwiches made with our own recipes and best ingredients.
- Choose from so many sliced-to-order meats and cheeses, you could make a different sandwich every day of the year.
- Let us help you create the perfect Party Platter for a memorable event or special occasion.
Browse our creative fresh bouquets, or create your own from our colorful single-stems. Or describe your idea to our staff and we’ll create a custom arrangement for you. Whether it’s a celebration bouquet, an expression of feelings for a friend, or a simple bouquet to pop into a pitcher on your windowsill, our flowers and plants bring life a little more…you know, life.
- We work with local growers and the Seattle Wholesale Growers Market Cooperative to source flowers from close to home.
- Our floral staff can create beautiful custom corsages for prom, holiday centerpieces, wedding arrangements, or whatever you need.
- Spring through fall, shop here for healthy, robust herb, veggie and flowering plants from local growers.
Cruise our aisles for whatever you need to go with the fresh food in your cart. We love bringing you good things from around the globe, as well as great finds from local producers. We’re committed to offering the best options for every dietary situation, specialty products, and of course, all the mainstream items you can’t live without, too.
- Thirsty? Choose from our cool collection of functional waters, drinking vinegars, kombucha, cold-brew coffee and craft beverages.
- We stock our cold cases with products from local dairies, creameries and egg farms, and our freezers are filled with easy (but exciting!) meal solutions and tempting sweets.
Explore thoughtfully our selected personal care essentials, earthy aromatics and gifts from nature. Care for your body, mind and soul right here at T&C, while supporting the well-being of sustainable and local producers. Not sure what’s right for you? We’re always around to help you choose something you’ll love to use.
- We offer superior supplements and herbal remedies to cultivate wellness and vitality.
- Natural beauty starts here with skin and hair care, cosmetics and bathing essentials made with pure ingredients.
- We have wonderful and unique gifts for anyone and everyone (including yourself.)
Like a meat shop from the pages of history, we cut meat, grind beef and make sausages, and still make time to offer cooking tips and answer questions. Our skilled butchers are committed to absolute quality and integrity so you can trust that every selection is a good one. And our variety ensures that you’ll find what you need whenever you come in.
- Our ready-to-cook options, from gourmet burgers and kebabs to marinated cuts, make delicious dinners easier than ever.
- Check out our selection of sausages, made in-house with fresh pork. Try them. You’ll be hooked.
- Let us know what you need, from custom cuts to special orders, and we’ll take it from there.
Enter our produce market and your field of vision is an explosion of freshness. Colorful fruits and vegetables pull your attention in every direction—from gorgeous specimens of your favorites, to less common varieties. Many of our partnerships with growers go back decades, so we get their very best crops, and even special ones grown just for us. We’re happy to support local family farms and orchards. Come in and find the pick of their crops, all year long.
- Recipe-ready vegetables and fresh-cut fruit make your life easy
- From uncommon berries and melons in the summer to wild mushrooms and hard squash in the fall, discover intriguing new flavors from the Earth.
- Need help finding the ripest melon? Want some cooking tips for a veggie you’ve never seen before? Our produce staff is here to help.