Matcha Chia Pudding
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:PT2H15M2 Hr
- ¼ cup chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 tablespoon Matcha powder
- 2 cups plant-based milk (such as almond, oat, cashew, coconut or soy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 59.15ml chia seeds (black or white)
- 12.78g Matcha powder
- 473.18ml plant-based milk (such as almond, oat, cashew, coconut or soy)
- 4.26g vanilla extract
- 12.78g maple syrup or honey (optional)
This pudding makes for a healthy and filling breakfast, snack, or dessert. Matcha gives it a vibrant green color and together with chia seeds it packs a powerful antioxidant punch.
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes then mix again to be sure there are no clumps.
Transfer to 4 small jars or sealable storage containers and place in refrigerator.
Pudding needs to set for 2 hours to overnight. Add optional toppings and serve.
Optional toppings include shredded or shaved coconut, fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries), sliced almonds or granola.