Honey Harissa Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:PT35M20 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste (or powder mixed with 1 tablespoon olive oil)
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 ½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 25.56g olive oil
- 25.56g honey
- 12.78g harissa paste (or powder mixed with 1 tablespoon olive oil)
- 907.18g Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
- 25.56g minced shallot
- 10.65g lemon zest
- 25.56g chopped parsley
- 59.15ml golden raisins (optional)
Harissa is a blended chile paste or powder from Tunisia. It has a spicy, smoky, aromatic flavor that brings foods to life. Paired with honey, it elevates Brussels sprouts to amazing.
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Mix olive oil, honey, harissa paste, shallot, and lemon zest in a bowl. Add sliced Brussels sprouts and salt to taste. Mix until nicely coated.
Spread sprouts evenly on a large baking sheet either coated with nonstick pan spray or lined with parchment paper. Bake brussels sprouts for about 15-20 minutes until nicely browned and slightly tender.
Transfer cooked sprouts to serving dish. Garnish with parsley and raisins (if using) and serve.