Cheesy Bean Dip
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:PT15M10 Minutes
- 1 (15 ounces) can of your favorite beans (pinto or black)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated (more or less depending on how cheesy you like it)
- 1 (14 ounces) tub Our Own Pico de Gallo
- 1 (425.24g) can of your favorite beans (pinto or black)
- 113.4g cheddar cheese, grated (more or less depending on how cheesy you like it)
- 1 (396.89g) tub Our Own Pico de Gallo
Warm, cheesy, yummy and nutritious bean dip for an easy meal, appetizer or snack! Add a tub of Our Own salsa and guacamole from Fresh Prep, plus some chips and you are all set!
Drain beans, empty into saucepan and smash with potato masher. Add cheese and as much Pico as you prefer for taste and consistency and stir. Warm over medium low heat until cheese melts.
Serve in a bowl along side a bowl of Our Own Salsa, Our Own Guacamole, the remaining Pico and chips.
Try cooking your beans in a crockpot on low all day with some cumin, then they will be ready to throw directly into the bean dip when you are ready!