Blue Cheese & Chive Potato Salad
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:PT25M10 Minutes
- 2 ½ pounds red or Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup nonfat buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1133.98g red or Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 8.52g salt
- 118.29ml diced red onion
- 118.29ml diced celery
- 118.29ml chopped fresh chives
- 118.29ml sour cream
- 59.15ml mayonnaise
- 78.86ml nonfat buttermilk
- 1.07g freshly ground black pepper
- 2.13g Italian seasoning
- 25.56g cider vinegar
- 236.59ml crumbled blue cheese
Add a bounty of fresh seasonal herbs and bold blue cheese for pleasantly surprising aromas and big flavors in this classic dish.
Place potatoes in a large pot. Cover with water, add two teaspoons salt and bring to a boil. Cook for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow to steam for several minutes. Chill until cool.
In a large bowl, add onion, celery and chives and gently toss. Add 1 teaspoon salt, sour cream and all remaining ingredients except cheese. Stir to incorporate.
Add cooled potatoes and cheese and gently toss. Taste and adjust seasoning. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.