Asian Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce
Prep Time:20 Minutes
- 1 pound Asian noodles, cooked and cooled (rinsed if fresh precooked)
- 1 cup prepared Asian-style peanut sauce
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup seeded and diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 453.59g Asian noodles, cooked and cooled (rinsed if fresh precooked)
- 236.59ml prepared Asian-style peanut sauce
- 118.29ml shredded carrot
- 236.59ml thinly sliced green onions
- 118.29ml seeded and diced cucumber
- 118.29ml diced red bell pepper
- 2.13g red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 59.15ml chopped cilantro
- 118.29ml chopped peanuts
- 25.56g sesame seeds
Fresh and flavorful, this salad is perfect for a light meal or picnic. Shop our fresh precooked Asian noodle section to make it extra quick and easy.
Place noodles in a large bowl. Add sauce, carrot, onions, cucumber, red pepper and pepper flakes.
Chill for at least 1 hour to let flavors marry.
Top with cilantro, peanuts and sesame seeds to serve.
Add shredded chicken, cooked tofu, or sliced cooled steak for extra protein if desired.