Dove Milk Choc Caramel Bunny & Chicks Bag
With creamy center. What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. What's Inside - per Serving (About 6 Servings per Pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 14 g total fat (22% DV); 9 g sat fat (45% DV); 19 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Silky smooth. Mars real chocolate. These festive foils are a fun way to celebrate Easter. And beneath each bunny and chick wrap is something even sweeter - Dove Brand Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate with a luxurious, creamy center. Delight in the decadence of Dove Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience. A chocolate experience like no other. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704 or visit us at www.dovechocolate.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.