- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 pounds fresh apricots, quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce or citrus marinade
- Metal skewers or water-soaked bamboo skewers
Heat grill to medium-high.
Thread chicken pieces, quartered apricots and chunks of sweet onion onto skewers. Gently brush with oil.
Grill kebabs evenly on all sides until chicken is cooked through, approximately 10-12 minutes.
Remove from grill and brush kebabs with barbecue sauce or citrus marinade. Serve warm.