Thank you for another great sale,
see you on Nov. 29, 2021!
Starting at 4 a.m., online-only, you can purchase four gift cards at deep discounts - $100 gift cards for $75 each and $50 gift cards for $40. So mark your calendars because this sale only comes once a year. The sale will end when our allotted number of cards sell out, or at 10 p.m. - whichever comes earlier.
FOUR CARDS PER HOUSEHOLD ONLY please - we have a set number of cards and once we sell out of those - the sale is over, no matter what time it is. So remember all those other people who also want to take advantage of this crazy sale. 'Tis the season of goodwill, after all!
This year's guidelines include:
- SAVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER. You’ll get an order confirmation page with a number after you click the button to buy. (If you don’t, then you haven’t made a purchase.) You’ll also get a confirmation email with your order number. You’ll need the order number to activate your cards, and if you need to call us about any issues.
- You’ll need to activate your card(s) on our website before you use them. It is super quick and easy. You’ll need the email address used for the order, AND the order number OR last four digits of the credit/debit card used for the purchase OR the 16-digit number on the gift card.
- If you’re giving any of your Cyber Monday gift cards as gifts, you’ll need to activate them before gifting. This is especially important if you’re donating the gift cards to a charity or food bank.
- The $4.95 fee per order (not per card) helps defray the costs of supplies including cards, envelopes, postage, and bank fees.
- These cards can't be purchased in our markets.
- Gift cards never expire (for one thing, it's the law in Washington!).