Sadly, Cyber Monday 2019 is Over!
See you Nov. 30, 2020
(2019) Starting at 4 a.m., online only, you can purchase four gift cards at deep discounts - $100 gift cards for $75 each and $50 gift cards for $40. So mark your calendars because this sale only comes once a year. The sale will end when our allotted number of cards sell out, or at 10 p.m. - whichever comes earlier. So don't sleep in on Dec. 2!
FOUR CARDS PER HOUSEHOLD ONLY please - we have a set number of cards and once we sell out of those - the sale is over, no matter what time it is. So remember all those other people who also want to take advantage of this crazy sale. 'Tis the season of good will, after all!
This year's guidelines include:
- REMEMBER YOUR ORDER NUMBER - you'll get an order confirmation page with a number after you click the button to buy. If you don't, then you haven't made a purchase. So get that order number and write it down or use the "print this page" feature. You're going to need that order number to activate your cards, and if you need to call us about any issues.
- You will need to activate your card(s) before you use them - each card will have a sticker saying as much when they arrive in the mail. Activation takes very little time, and it's on our website. Did we mention you'll need your ORDER NUMBER?
- Please remember that if you're giving these as gifts, the card won't work until activated and they can't be activated without the order number and email address used during the purchase. So if you give them away before they're activated - like to a food bank or charity - they won't do that group any good.
- The $4.95 fee per order (not per card!), instituted two years ago has not changed. This helps defray the costs of supplies like the actual cards, envelopes, postage, etc., and bank fees.
- These cards can't be purchased in our markets.
- Gift cards never expire (for one thing, it's the law in Washington!).