- 1 small watermelon, diced (approximately 5 cups)
- 1 cucumber, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Crème fraiche for garnish
Puree 3/4 of the watermelon pieces. Add that and all remaining ingredients, including the rest of the diced watermelon, into a large bowl.
Chill for at least one hour or overnight. Serve with a dollop of crème fraiche.