+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 diced Anaheim or pasilla chile
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each oregano, cumin and chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Recipe from Town & Country Market Bainbridge - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.