- 1/2 pound pasta
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 (13.75 ounce) can artichokes, quartered and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cups diced fresh mozzarella (or provolone)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound 51/60 count prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 handfuls arugula
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Red chili pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and place in a large serving bowl.
Add pine nuts, artichokes, olives and cheese.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss prawns in salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat and add pesto. Stir to coat.
Add arugula and stir for 1-2 minutes or until just wilted.
Pour over pasta, add lemon juice and stir to combine.
Tear and add basil just before serving.
Season to taste with chili pepper. Serve with crusty bread, a nice
Zinfandel and call it good!