- 4 (5 ounce) lobster tails
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, divided
- 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled, deveined and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs (such as Ritz®), divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
To prepare lobster, cut down both sides of belly. Remove meat and cut into small chunks.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Stir in lobster, shrimp and lemon juice; cook until seafood starts to turn pink.
Add chives, zest and cayenne. Mix in 3/4 cup cracker crumbs.
Divide stuffing between tails. Melt remaining butter and combine with remaining crumbs and parsley; sprinkle over tails.
Roast in preheated 400°F oven until topping is crisp and stuffing is hot, about 15 minutes.