- 6 cups washed romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup glazed walnuts or pecans
- 4 oz. fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Place the romaine and strawberries in a large bowl; gently toss together.
Combine dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad and top with glazed nuts.