- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional
Toss shrimp in seasoning. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet.
Add garlic and sauté until translucent. Add the shrimp and sauté for three minutes or until just pink. Add Worcestershire and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.