- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons spicy chili crisp sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 (8-oz.) package rice stick noodles
- Oil for sautéing
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, green onions, garlic, ginger, spicy chili crisp sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Soak rice noodles in warm water for 20-25 minutes. Drain completely.
In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat and add noodles, cashews and cabbage. Cook for two minutes and then add sauce mixture. Cook for an additional two minutes until noodles are tender and coated with sauce.
Garnish with cilantro.