+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 large, pre-made pizza crust (such as the dough balls in our Deli, Boboli, frozen dough), rolled out
- 1 cup bottled Alfredo sauce with garlic
- 3/4 pound shrimp meat
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms, sautéed
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen, cubed butternut squash, thawed; or 1 cup fresh, cubed butternut squash cooked until tender
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F (or follow package directions for pizza crust). Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza crust. Top with shrimp, mushrooms, squash and green onion. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Some products may not be available at all stores.