- 1 pound sirloin or tri-tip steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- Vegetable or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups prepared creamy mushroom soup
- 12 ounces egg noodles, prepared according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Lightly drizzle steak with oil and season well with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet to medium high. Lightly coat skillet with oil and heat until shimmering.
Add steak and sauté until lightly browned. Remove to a bowl. Add onion to skillet and cook until tender, about five minutes. Stir in the mushroom soup and steak and heat through.
Serve over hot egg noodles and garnish with fresh chives.