- 3 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 (4.2-ounce) can Spanish filleted sardines in lemon oil, liquid reserved
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped coquillo olives, brine reserved
- 1/3 cup lemon oil from sardine can
- 3 tablespoons brine from olive container
- 1 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Whisk dressing ingredients together until well combined. Toss half of dressing with greens.
Divide greens between two plates, then top with artichoke, sardines, cherry tomatoes and olives.
Drizzle with additional dressing and serve.