- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (loosely packed), thinly sliced
- 1 (1 1/2 - 2 pound) salmon fillet, skin on
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Stir together butter, mustard and basil.
Place salmon on a double layer of foil and season with salt and pepper.
Pour butter over salmon.
Heat grill to medium-high.
Place salmon on grill and close lid.
Grill for 7-12 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon), or until just cooked through.
Alternately, bake at 450°F.