+ Add to Shopping List
- 1 handful of lettuce (chopped romaine, baby greens arugula, baby spinach, leaf lettuce, watercress)
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion per salad or about three rings from one slice
- 1/4 cup toasted nuts (slivered almonds, walnuts, pecans, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds (known as pepitas), sunflower seeds, spiced walnuts or pecans)
- 1/4 cup cheese (crumbed blue, crumbled feta, grated or shaved Parmesan, grated or shaved Asiago, shaved Manchego)
- 3-6 pieces of sliced apple, pear, orange segments, berries, tomato, cucumber, sliced bell pepper raw or roasted, strips of jicama, shaved fennel, shredded carrot.
Drizzle with your favorite dressing!
Recipe from Central Market Poulsbo - Culinary Resource Center
Some products may not be available at all stores.