- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or, if large, 2 breast halves cut to make 4 pieces)
- Olive oil
- 4 (4x4-inch) squares focaccia or ciabatta bread, split to make sandwich rolls
- 8 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted tomato bruschetta (Antipasto Bar), or chopped roasted tomatoes
- About 2 cups baby arugula
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Stir together mayonnaise and pesto.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Heat grill to medium-high and grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
When chicken is almost done, lay 2 slices of mozzarella over each piece.
Lightly toast bread on grill.
To assemble sandwich, spread pesto mayo on both sides of bread and layer with chicken, tomato bruschetta and arugula.