- 1 pound small red or yellow new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1" diagonals
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place the potatoes in a large greased roasting pan or baking dish. Whisk together the olive oil, butter, salt and pepper, lemon juice, Dijon and dill. Drizzle sauce over potatoes and roast 15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Turn, and roast about 15 minutes more or until potatoes begin to brown. Add the asparagus and roast until desired tenderness, about 10 minutes more.