- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans water-packed tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine soups and milk and mix until combined.
Add tuna, onion, peas and 1 cup of cheese.
Thoroughly mix, gently folding in cooked noodles.
Top with remaining cheese.
Combine panko with butter and sprinkle over cheese.
Can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated for a day.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.