- 3 cups certifed gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup mixed nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans)
- 3/4 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit, large pieces halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup mixed raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon each freshly ground cardamom, fennel seeds, fenugreek and nutmeg
Preheat oven to 250°F.
In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, coconut and brown sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine syrup, oil, vanilla and salt; add to oat mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Spread onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes for even golden brown color.
Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add dried fruit, raw seeds and spices. Mix well.
Cool completely before storing. Keeps in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.