- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika (smoked, sweet or regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix cheeses, mayonnaise and pimento in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix dry spices. Add dry spices to the cheese mixture.
Chill and use as a dip for crackers and veggies, in a sandwich or on a burger.
You can play with the ingredients in this spread. Try adding chipotles, different spices, sliced scallions or even bacon.