- 8-12 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 avocados, diced large
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 3-4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients except avocado in a bowl.
Once these ingredients are thoroughly mixed, fold in avocado to incorporate.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips or as an added filling for tacos and burritos.