- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Gorgonzola or blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 1 (16-oz.) package whole wheat penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 pound cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 pound red grapes, halved
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Salt and white pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Gorgonzola, cider vinegar and tarragon and mix well. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss together. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill before serving.
Greek yogurt can be substituted for the mayonnaise and/or sour cream.