- 4 (6-8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup pecan or walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lime or lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously grease a shallow roasting pan. Mix together the butter and honey mustard. In a small bowl mix together the panko, pecans, chives, pepper and salt. Place salmon in prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with butter-mustard mixture. Press crumb-nut mixture into each fillet. Bake salmon about 12-15 minutes or until done to your liking.
Serve with lemon or lime wedges.