- 6-8 medium red or Yukon gold potatoes (about four pounds)
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried Mediterranean oregano or crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes. Toss and bake for about 10 minutes more or until browned and tender.