- 1 1/2 pounds salmon, skinned, pin-boned, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red, yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 cup panko
Put salmon in food processor and coarsely chop.
Place in a large bowl and add vegetables and seasonings.
Add panko and form into patties.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Fry patties for 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.