- 2 (8-oz.) tubs mascarpone
- 1 (10-oz.) tub whipped topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 cups cold-brew coffee, or strong-brewed coffee (cold)
- 3 teaspoons rum extract, Marsala wine, Kahlúa or rum (optional)
- 2 (7.05-oz.) packages lady fingers
- 4 tablespoons sweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder, divided
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, shaved, divided
In a large bowl, whisk together mascarpone, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
In another bowl, combine coffee, liquor or extract (if using).
Working with a few at a time, soak lady fingers in coffee mixture for 3-5 seconds then place in a single layer to cover the bottom of an 11x13 pan.
Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the first layer of lady fingers. Dust with half the cocoa, espresso powder and chocolate shavings.
Repeat with remaining ingredients to make one more layer.
Chill for a few hours or overnight before serving.