- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 fresh nectarines cut into thin slices
- 2 red bell peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa of your choice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Place romaine leaves in a large bowl. Add nectarines, red bell peppers and cilantro and toss gently.
In a small bowl whisk together the salsa, vinegar, yogurt and honey.
Drizzle over the salad and top with green onion.