- 3 cups organic mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup baby arugula, rinsed and dried
- 2 peeled, sliced peaches or unpeeled, sliced nectarines
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled goat cheese or feta
- 1/2 cup diced toasted almonds (Bulk Foods)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place greens and arugula in a salad bowl.
Top with peaches and goat cheese.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake together dressing ingredients.
Drizzle over salad and top with nuts.