- 2 pounds ground turkey or your favorite ground meat
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped onion
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1/2 green or red pepper, seeded, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko
- 3 tablespoons poultry seasoning or your favorite spice rub
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup ketchup
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray inside of 9 cups in a large muffin tin, or 18 cups in 2 small muffin tins.
Fill any empty cups halfway with water. Place onion, carrot, pepper and celery in bowl of a food processor.
Pulse about 6 times until finely chopped.
Add to a large bowl with turkey, egg, panko and poultry seasoning or spice rub.
Mix using hands until just combined. Do not over mix.
Fold in cranberries and cheese.
Divide between muffin cups, about 1/2 cup in large tin and 1/3 cup in small tin.
Top each loaf with ketchup, about 1 tablespoon on large and 1/2 tablespoon on small.
Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Do not overcook.
These can be frozen for a quick reheat, also great on a hamburger bun for a meatloaf sandwich.