- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup of your favorite crackers, crushed
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- Canola oil for frying
- 4 hamburger buns
Mix flour, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place beaten eggs in a separate bowl and crushed crackers in another.
Cut tenderloin crosswise into four slices and pound each to 1/4-inch thickness. Dip each piece in flour mixture, eggs and then crackers.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook pork 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
Serve on buns with traditional toppings (red onion, pickles, tomato, mayonnaise).