- 3 pounds cantaloupe or honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups jicama, cut into matchstick julienne
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup good-quality honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of cinnamon
In a large salad bowl, gently toss first four ingredients.
In a small bowl, mix honey, lime juice and cinnamon and pour over fruit.
Turn dressing into salad, taking care to not bruise blueberries.
Garnish with mint leaves.
This salad makes a refreshing first course, side dish or dessert.