- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 fresh tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small, greased baking dish, layer shrimp, feta, tomatoes and olives.
Mix together oil, parsley, garlic, oregano and salt and pepper.
Pour over shrimp.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through and sauce is bubbly.
Serve with crusty bread or pasta.