- 8 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered, cooked, cooled to room temperature
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, artichoke hearts, both onions, pepper, olives and basil.
Whisk together dressing ingredients.
Add to salad and toss gently.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.