- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound cooked, chopped shrimp
- 1 firm mango, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 flour tortillas
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, basil, chives, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until herbs are finely chopped and mixture is pale green. Pour into a bowl, and add the chopped shrimp and mango cubes. Stir to combine.
Toast or warm tortillas. Loosely wrap in a clean kitchen towel to keep warm and flexible. Divide shrimp salad among tortillas, arranging across middle. Tuck in ends, then roll up tightly to enclose filling. Cut wraps in half on the diagonal.