- 1 cup French green lentils
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3/4 - 1 cup of your favorite balsamic dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook lentils and couscous according to package directions. Rinse both under cold water and drain.
Be careful not to overcook – lentils should not fall apart and couscous should be al dente. To cook both in same pot, cover lentils with plenty of water and add couscous for last 10 minutes of cooking time.
Add rinsed lentils and couscous to a large serving bowl along with tomatoes, olives, onion and parsley.
Toss with dressing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.