- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pound cooked shrimp (chopped if large)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 artisan hot dog buns
- Lettuce leaves, sliced green onions and sliced avocado for garnish (optional)
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery and tarragon; season with salt and pepper. Fold in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Shrimp salad can be prepared one day ahead.
Split buns and lightly toast. Fill each bun with shrimp salad and garnish with lettuce, green onion and avocado.