- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup panko or plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix panko with beaten egg and milk.
Add lamb, garlic, feta, herbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Line a baking pan with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.