- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb or lamb shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
Combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, olive oil, salt and both peppers in a non-reactive bowl.
Add lamb and stir so that pieces are covered with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-6 hours.
Thread meat onto skewers and either broil or barbecue.