- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 pounds of baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup honey
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Scallions, chopped for garnish
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, gochujang, garlic, ginger and onion in a large bowl to make marinade.
Pour over ribs and let them marinate at least four hours. Place ribs in a baking dish and reserve marinade. Bake ribs at 325°F for 2 1/2-3 hours.
Pour leftover marinade into a saucepan, add honey and bring to a boil. Remove ribs from oven and turn on broiler. Pour honey glaze over ribs and broil 5-10 minutes. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.