- 1 (8-oz.) box gluten-free graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve (erythritol sugar substitute)
- 5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
To prepare crust, mix graham crackers and butter in bowl until combined. Press into spring-form pan and bake 10 minutes.
For filling, bring cream cheese, sour cream and eggs to room temperature. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; mix well. To the mixture add eggs, Swerve, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix well.
Place a dish of water on bottom rack in oven. Pour filling into prepared pie crust and bake for one hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Remove, let cool on counter and refrigerate overnight.