- 1 pound chicken breast, thighs or pork sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
Mix together the jerk seasoning and salt. Mix together the chicken pieces with the seasonings, using all of the mixture.
Heat oil over medium-high heat and add chicken. Stir-fry until cooked through. Add onion and pepper and sauté 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness Add coconut milk and orange juice concentrate and simmer until thickened.
Serve over rice or pasta