+ Add to Shopping List
- Pomegranates, of course!
- Step 1: Cut the top off the pomegranate
- Step 2: Score the pomegranate, cutting just through the skin using a sharp paring knife
- Step 3: Prepare a large bowl of very cold water – the temperature of the water helps release the seeds from the skin
- Step 4: Place the pomegranate in the bowl and break it apart under the water. You will notice that the seeds fall to the bottom very quickly while the rest of the fruit (the part you don't eat) will float to the top
- Step. 5: Drain using a colander and rinse
Some products may not be available at all stores.